- Go to http://www.fcc.gov/comments
- Click on 14-28
- Comment “I want internet service providers classified as common carriers.”
Please reblog for people who have phone-related phobias or anxieties.
Be sure to hit “confirm” to send your comment.
- If you are HIV-negative, PEP and PrEP can help you stay that way.
- If you are HIV-positive, PEP and PrEP can help protect your partners.
PrEP is a daily pill that can help keep you HIV-negative as long as you take it every day.
- Ask your doctor if PrEP (Pre-exposure Prophylaxis) may be right for you.
- Condoms give you additional protection against HIV, other sexually transmitted infections, and unintended pregnancy.
If you are HIV-negative and think you were exposed to HIV, immediately go to a clinic or emergency room and ask for PEP (Post-exposure Prophylaxis).
- PEP can stop HIV if started within 36 hours of exposure.
- You continue taking PEP for 28 days.
Many insurance plans including Medicaid cover PEP and PrEP. Assistance may be available if you are uninsured. Visit NYC Health’s website to find out where to get PrEP or PEP in New York City.
This is such a giant step that barely any people know about it seems, so amazing to see progress in the treatment of HIV
I honestly thought this might be exaggeration but the CDC says that PrEP is 92% effective. Damn. Damn.
reblogging because this deserves waaaay more attention D:
I’d like to cancel my subscription to Menstrual Cycle Monthly
I’m sorry, it appears you’ve taken out a fifty-sixty year subscription. However, we can pause it for nine months as long as you sign a contract that says you’ll take out a subscription to Baby Daily for at least eighteen years
Damn those Terms and Conditions.
i didn’t even read them i’ve made a terrible mistake
This was actually Harrison Ford improvising. There was supposed to be a long complicated battle where he used the whip to disarm the guy, but Harrison had dysentery and it was hot and he said “Hey Steven can I just shoot him?” and Spielberg liked it so much it went in the movie.
^ one among many epic improvisations by Harrison Ford. The most notable being “I love you” “I know” when the line was originally “I love you too.”